Import content to your website
I can help you import content from any data source.
I have successfully migrated several websites to Drupal 9 and have solid experience with the Migrate API. Migrations are not limited to reading data from Drupal websites. I can also migrate content from a variety of data sources, including SQL databases, and data in XML, CSV, JSON, DAT, HTML, ... format.
I have also performed several more complex imports that require running periodically or require custom configuration pages.
In most cases I use the Migrate module, which gives a solid foundation for custom programming any type of import, from the simplest to the most complex.
To give examples of some migrations I have done:
- Migrations from an obsolete Drupal to a new website with the latest version of Drupal.
- Migrations with content in more than 10 languages
- Migrate content from a Wordpress website
- Periodic updates from a PIM to keep product data updated daily.
- Periodic migrations from a SOAP or REST API
- Migrations from XML, CSV or Excel files
- Migrations by scraping the HTML of the websites that are intended to be unified in the new Drupal site
- Data alterations to adapt them to the new structure required by the new website.