Import content to your website
I can help you import content from any data source.
I have successfully migrated several websites to Drupal 9 and have solid experience with the Migrate API. Migrations are not limited to reading data from Drupal websites. I can also migrate content from a variety of data sources, including SQL databases, and data in XML, CSV, JSON, DAT, HTML, ... format.
I have also performed several more complex imports that require running periodically or require custom configuration pages.
In most cases I use the Migrate module, which gives a solid foundation for custom programming any type of import, from the simplest to the most complex.
To give examples of some migrations I have done:
- Migrations from an obsolete Drupal to a new website with the latest version of Drupal.
- Migrations with content in more than 10 languages
- Migrate content from a Wordpress website
- Periodic updates from a PIM to keep product data updated daily.
- Periodic migrations from a SOAP or REST API
- Migrations from XML, CSV or Excel files
- Migrations by scraping the HTML of the websites that are intended to be unified in the new Drupal site
- Data alterations to adapt them to the new structure required by the new website.
Have Any Project in Mind?
If you want to do something in Drupal maybe you can hire me.
Either for consulting, development or maintenance of Drupal websites.